NEED MORE INFORMATION?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
If there are any questions and you require individual consultation, please contact us.
+371 6666 3041
Commission Sales Representative
The Sales Rep main responsibilities are related to the following areas:
- Attract new Customers, establishing new qualitative Sales Leads;
- Plan sales activities, operate and manage incoming Customers’ requests;
- Coordinate and keep track of the Project during the entire sales cycle to a successful conclusion of the transaction;
- Participate in the development of new sales channels, generate ideas and initiate sales and marketing activities;
- Maintain good relationships with Customers, initiate feedback;
- Represent the Company’s Products and interests during different kind of industry events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, and meetings.
- Provide the Company’s management and other involved parties with information on potential new Customer’s and competitors’ activities;
- Monitor and inform the Company Team on latest industry related news.
- Plan visits to Customers;
- Insert and update Customer information/further activities in the Report table on a regular basis;
- Preparation for sales and marketing meetings;
- Provide all relevant and/or requested reports to Company management on a monthly basis by providing the following information:
- The Customer’s name and basic background;
- The Lead source;
- The Project size;
- The Project type;
- The Project site address;
- The Project preliminary floor plans (if applicable);
- The stage of the Project;
- Next steps to be taken;
- Percentage probability of a contract.
Ideally, the Project is designed in modular technology or discussions on a new Project are at a very early stage, so Nordic Homes engineers and Customer’s architects can work closely on Project design development.